Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Zoom, Zoom, Zoom

The Little Things

Urban Dictionary Word of the Day: 
Hyphy- Stupid, silly, drunk, high, and just generally out of hand. 

This felt like a good word. Now, I've never approved of motorcycles that much because it looks so dangerous our there are just too many cliches of bikers/biker gangs that never allowed me to take it seriously. But with some coaxing, I did it, I got on a motorcycle. Dear Buddha was it terrifying. Terrifyingly awesome!! That's why hyphy felt like a good word, it was such an exhilarating feeling once I stopped screaming and forcing my eyes shut. It flipped my stomach with that anticipating fear of being on a roller-coaster and get the tingling feeling of being tickled. Does that odd description make sense? Anyhoo, it was awesome! 
Oh look, some inspirations....
You know, I wanna travel the world. More than anything, I want to get out of my town. Maybe being away again would make everything feel less sucky. Among so many other things, I am learning that inspirations are beautiful things. They make you feel like you can do anything; like if you reach for the stars, maybe just maybe, you'll actually touch them. So I am trying to figure out a lot in my life; what to do, where to go, who to be, what to look like, who to trust...but who isn't? These are things we all seek it seems, each situation is only distinguished with our own personal hand prints. I just ask the world to be careful while everyone tries to figure out the answers to these questions. The Golden Rule feels like it means a lot less than it used to. 
So I'm going to try to zoom, zoom to be something amazing. 
Watch out, world. 
Man did that sound like a diary passage or what? Ick.
~Shi<3

No comments:

Post a Comment